What We Do
- Train and employ developmentally disabled students and adults in the practice of dismantling and recycling unwanted electronics (e-waste).
- Convert waste from local residents and corporate partners into reusable materials such as copper and aluminum.
- Participants develop problem-solving skills as they disassemble e-waste and sort components for recycling.
- Instill pride and independence in the participants, providing them a means to earn money while learning transferable skills.
- Continue to enhance educational skills gained throughout life in the classroom and improve functionality and socialization.